P-AU100 ULTRA is a two-component abrasion, chemical and stain resistant, UV stable aliphatic polyester polyurethane finish coat. It is available in clear gloss, clear satin and can be pigmented. It is VOC Compliant in all states and provinces in North America. It cures to an inert, tough, impact, abrasionand chemical resistant finish coat. It is resistant to Skydrol, betadine and conventional hot-tire staining. Excellent adhesion to PurEpoxy’s epoxy system. It requires a primer, Polyurethane-Acrylic Primer and Concrete Sealer, when it is applied to properly prepared concrete and cementitious overlays. It is used as an upgraded finish coat on PurEpoxy products and systems used in aircraft hangars, industrial kitchens, automotive showrooms and shop floors, commercial laboratories and research facilities, hospital and health care, wine and spirit processing and other facilities subjected to heavy foot traffic, fork lift traffic and chemical attack.
- Complies with USDA, FDA, Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Slip Resistance (ADA).
- LEED® and Green Seal® requirements.
- VOC and EPA Compliant in all states and provinces in North America. Cures to an inert finish.
- Strong and Tough Floor
- Excellent Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
- Designed for new concrete and for sealing old concrete
Where to use
- Aircraft Hangar and Maintenance Floors
- Automotive Show Room and Repair Floors
- Commercial Bakery and Kitchen Floors
- Hospital and Health Care Facility Floors
- Laboratory and Research Floors
- Manufacturing and Warehouse Floors
- Pharmaceutical Floors
- Technical Data Sheets (TDS)