PUR-SEAL 20S is an acrylic liquid formulated to be applied as a sealer on paving stone and on new or old concrete. As a sealer, it improves water tightness against water, dust, etc. It creates a clear film which is resistant to U.V rays.
- Sealer: improves penetration of oil, water, dust, etc.
- Cures, seals and hardens the surface in the same process
- Creates a continuous clear film resistant to yellowing
- May be applied on horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Reduce penetration of chloride ions (salts used to melt ice); Protects the framework
- Helps resist against freezing/unfreezing cycles and against salt penetration
- Sealer on paving stone, stamped concrete, etc.
- May be applied as a sealer on old concrete
Where to use
- Paving stone
- Garages and parking lots
- Exposed aggregates
- Silica bricks and stones
IMPORTANT NOTE: PROPERTIES @ 73°F (23 °C) and 50% R.H. Times are approximate and will be affected by changing ambient conditions, especially changes in temperature and relative humidity. The indicated mileage is calculated for flat surfaces. A porous or imperfect surface will require more material in order to cover the same mileage. *
|Recommended Thickness||4-6 mils (266-400 ft2)|
|Pot Life (454 g)||40-50 minutes|
|Shelf Life||12 months in original unopened factory sealed containers. Keep away from extreme cold, heat, or moisture. SACT is a flammable material and must be stored adequately. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from fire hazards.|
- Technical Data Sheets (TDS)
PurSeal20-S.30-S_Solvent Based Acrylic Sealer_ANG