PE-CF ULTRA is a 100% solids, non-shrink, non-sag, moisture insensitive, two-component modified high-modulus smooth epoxy paste adhesive formulated to adhere and cure on damp or dry surfaces.
- Paste consistency ideal for horizontal, vertical and overhead crack sealing.
- Very rapid curing for faster pressure injection grouting.
- Cures and adheres on dry or damp surfaces.
- Injection may proceed after approximately 30 minutes.
- Convenient 2 to 1 volume mix ratio.
- Excellent adhesion to wood, masonry, concrete, steel and most building substrates.
- Applicable / Curable down to 200°F (-6°C)
Where to use
- Used to seal the surface opening of cracks and to secure injection ports on concrete and wood prior to pressure injection grouting.
- Used on non-structural and structural grouting projects.
- Used to seal routed crack surfaces on non-moving cracks.
- Technical Data Sheets (TDS)